Sunday, May 5, 2013

What Are You Saving For Your Children?

What are you passing on to the next generation? Things weren't always good in our home when I was growing up. We had a lot of fighting and sometimes it got kind of violent. Both of my parents made mistakes. But there is one thing that they did for me. They made sure that I got to know Jesus Christ.

I said goodbye to my Dad the week before Thanksgiving and I said goodbye to my Mother over ten years ago. God gave me the privilege of showing them love in the final days of their lives. They let me know that I was loved. Some day I will see them again in Heaven. I thank God for what they saved for me.

My sons know that I love them. I am proud of each of them and what they have done with their lives. I also love our daughter in law and I thank God that all three of our kids know Jesus Christ and are committed to serving Him. God has allowed us to pass on the most important gift we can leave our children. I would love to have great wealth to share with them. However, we have had something better. We have shared our love and our relationship with Jesus.

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment