Thursday, October 28, 2010

DANIEL FAST DAY EIGHTEEN

The end of our fast is coming so fast.  How have you changed since the start of the fast?  I know several of us have lost weight.  That is a side benefit of the fast.  How has your relationship with the Lord changed?  What has God shown you that He wants to adjust in your life?  What has God revealed to you about your blind spots and hidden sins?  Have you had time to just sit still and listen to God?

As I look back on the past eighteen days, I have had some invaluable times of confession.  In fact, God has given me insights that have set me free.  When I was feeling angry, God released me from the negative thoughts and showed me that He was pruning us.  That was such a special blessing!

God's timing is amazing to me.  With no planning on my part, God led us to do the fast at the same time that I am reading seven different books about transformation.  Then, he had our Transformation Ministries Conference right in the middle of it.  In fact, we even had a special session for our Pastor Mentor Group on "Listening."  I would love to hear what God has used to nourish and shape you during the fast.

ENCOURAGEMENT FROM GOD'S WORD
(Psalms 46:10-11)  ""Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." {11} The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah"

God Bless,
Pastor Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment