Friday, October 15, 2010

DANIEL FAST DAY FIVE

We are coming to the end of our first week.  What has God been saying to you?  Have you set aside some time just to listen to God?  While you might lose some weight during this fast, the goal is to SEEK GOD.  You may have a healthier diet than normal, but the goal is to SEEK GOD.  You may even save some money on food, but the goal is to SEEK GOD.

Please read Ephesians 3:14-21 some time today.  In the middle of Paul's prayer for the Ephesians he prays that they, "may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ."  I pray that this would be true for you today.  Do we "grasp" how incredible the love of God is for us?  It is "Amazing Grace."

I was going to post a Recipe of the Day on each blog.  However, there are so many recipes on the two websites that I have previously mentioned that I am simply going to note them again.  If you find a recipe that you really like and want me to post it, I will be glad to do that.  The two websites that I have noted previously are below.

God bless you as you continue to SEEK GOD.

http://daniel-fast.com/
http://thosewhohunger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment